The Telangana Government has created the Telangana State Christian Minorities Finance Corporation to assist the weaker sections of Christians on 15th December, 2014. It aims for the Socio-economic development of the Christians by providing Training, Employment and Placement for unemployed youth, Bank Linked Income Generation Schemes, Entrepreneurship Development Programme, Financial Assistance to Church run Institutions like Schools, Hostels, Orphanages, Hospitals, Community Hall-Cum Youth Resource Center, Church Constructions/ Renovations, Subsidy to Pilgrimage to Holy Land of Jerusalem, Celebration of Christmas, Anglo Indian Day Celebrations, Promotion of Christian Culture and Youth Awareness Programmes.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CORPORATION:
- To provide financial assistance to the financially and socially weaker and needy Christian Minorities residing in the State of Telangana for their social betterment, economic development and general upliftment by helping and assisting them in carrying on any trade, business, industry, service, agriculture and other allied activities.
- To provide vocational training to the educated unemployed youth for acquiring necessary skills in demand oriented latest trades.
- Implementing the Administration of Justice program to the Christian unemployed Law Graduates
- Supervision and monitoring the admissions into Christian minority educational institutions.
- Protection of Christian Burial grounds and sanction of grant in aid for development and protection of burial grounds.
- To supervise the “Shaadi Mubaarak” scheme in which Rs.51,000/- is being released by the Government as financial assistance to poor Christian Minority girls.
- Sanction of Economic support schemes for the Christian youth by sanctioning subsidy of 50% of total project cost or one lakh rupees, whichever is less.
The Contact details of the Head of the Department are:
V. VICTOR, Deputy Collector,
TELANGANA STATE CHRISTIAN MINORITIES FINANCE CORPORATION
Flat No:104, Moghal-Emami-Mansion,
Opp. Shadan College, Khairatabad,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500 004
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com