The Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation Limited has been incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 in the year 1985. The main objective is to assist the weaker sections of Minorities viz; Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis and Jains for their socio-economic development in collaboration with Banks and Corporation provides Subsidy and interest Subsidy. The Source of funding for the corporate is from Government of Telangana and National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation, New Delhi.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE ORGANIZATION
- Socio Economic Development
- Advancement of Women
- Developing confidence among minorities of being important stakeholders in nation buildings
Multiple Schemes are launched under the Economical Support schemes, Training and Skill Development, Scholarships.
The key activities of the Department are:
- Economical assistance (Subsidy for Bank Linked Income Generated Scheme)
- Training Employment and Placement
- Repayment of Loans to NMDFC :
- Establishment of APSMFC
- Implementation of Welfare Schemes to Minorities.
The Contact details of the Head of the Department are:
The Vice Chairman and Managing Director,
Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation, Ltd.,
Haj House, Nampally, Hyderabad.